Clamping ToolsOffering you a complete choice of products which include bench clamp, bar clamp, bolt clamp, clamping tools, screw jack with double side flange and normally bolted to a pillar drills.
Approx. Price: Rs 3,000 / NumberGet Latest Price
|Jaw Width||100-200 mm|
|Throat Depth||58-80 mm|
Oversized striking anvil. Hardened and polished replaceable jaws and large anvil. Bench Clamp
360 A Double locking swivel base. Swivel base allow you to get the angle on your workpiece. Heat treated shaft.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,500 / NumberGet Latest Price
Quick-Grip Irwin mini Bar Clamp
have a revolutionary design and are fast and easy-to-operate. The high-tech resin body is sturdy and temperature resistant, and the 70kg clamping hold load makes for a perfect lightweight 3rd hand. The clamps have non-marking, stay-on pads that protect the work surface. Ideal for smaller jobs and applications in tight working areas.
Approx. Price: Rs 5,500 / No(s)Get Latest Price
|Hole Centres||37 - 64 mm|
|Weight||0.21 - 0.36 kg|
provide uniform sealing pressure for a positive, reliable seal. Designed for use in high vibration and large diameter applications common in heavy trucks, industrial machinery, off-road equipment, agricultural irrigation and machinery.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,600 / PieceGet Latest Price
We offer Clamping Tools Kit -34 pieces which is available in a metallic box of steel which comes in economical house pack. These are available in varied size of T-slots. We offer these products in an attractive packing. We are popular for our quality amongst all nations.Specifications:
T-slot nuts code 923 4 pcs
Clamping studs code 930 4 pcs. each
Flanged nuts code 921 4 pcs
Coupling nuts code 922 2 pcs.
Strap clamp code 914 2 pcs each
Height plates adjustable code 910 @ pcs. each
2 to 50
2 to 100
2 to 50
2 to 100
2 to 50
2 to 100
2 to 50
2 to 100
Screw Jack with Double Side Flange
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / Piece(S)Get Latest Price
|Centering hole with diameter||12mm|
|Slot width||22 mm|
- Centering hole with diameter 12mm.
- We provide more area for base in order to recompense for height.
- Our Spindle: is made of Carbon Steel with Trapezoidal Thread.
- We offer Housing with High Tensile SG IRON.
- To ensure safe location of U-clamps we offer pads with P Code P911-8/14 as well as 9/26
- Centering hole dia 12mm.
- More base area provided to compensate for height.
- Spindle: carbon steel trapezoidal thread.
- Housing: high tensile sg iron.
- Pads code p911-8/14 and 9/26 can be used for safe locating of u- clamps
|Code ds911||Range h1 h2||Barrel dia||Slot width||Base||Static load-kn||Wt. Kg.||Std. Pkg.|
Normally Bolted To A Pillar Drills
Approx. Price: Rs 12,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Drilling Diameter||10 mm|
|Hole Diameter||0-25 mm|
- Apex Pipe Vices are designed to endure the heavist pipe work fitted with long jaws, these vices will hold pipes firmly without any crushing or bending.
- The base is provided with three bolt holes to facilitate fastening to bench or post.
- Graranteed against defect in material or workmanship.
Approx. Price: Rs 10 / No(s)Get Latest Price
White Nylon Washers:
- M8 x 16 mm o/d x 1.6 mm thickness
- M10 x 22 mm o/d x 2.5 mm thickness
- M12 x 24 mm o/d x 2.5 mm thickness
- M16 x 30 mm o/d x 2.9 mm thickness
Approx. Price: Rs 2,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
Our range is provided with push or hand geared travel. Provided with anti drop and de-railing guide, our range of trolleys is precision- machined and has runners mounted on sealed ball bearings. Clients can avail it in three basic models with further adjustment of flange width. An anti corrosive powder coated finish is provided to the products in our range.
Approx. Price: Rs 1,665 / No(s)Get Latest Price
We bring forth a wide range of improved HSS Threading Tap in the industry. The offered tap is used for internal thread form creation. Under the manufacturing process of the tap, the use of such metals is done that gives high thread output. The most commonly used areas of this HSS Threading Tap are bolt, nit and screw. With the use of this tap the work can be quickly done. Besides, the offered tap has longer service life.
- The process of cutting the threads in a hole is called "tapping" the hole. We offer a full range of taps for the creation of internal thread forms. Coarse Thread Series UNC and Metric M is the most commonly used thread system in the majority of screws, bolts and nuts
- The UNC coarse thread is often used for quick assembly or disassembly
- Fine Thread Series UNF and Metric Fine MF is used for applications that require higher tensile strength than the coarse thread series and where thin walls are required
- Using only premium substrate materials such as cobalt, powdered metal cobalt and carbide, taps are designed to last longer and provide high quality thread results. Our taps are produced to both IS and DIN specifications for a variety of applications